MyRate Privacy Statement
How information is collected from you
If you are interested in a MyRate product, we will need to collect some information to enable us to help with your enquiry. This information is initially collected when you fill out an enquiry form or a pre-approval form on our website.
What information is collected from you
- Personal/Contact Details – Name, telephone number, email address, postcode.
- Application Details (if using the pre-approval form) – Approximate loan amount, details of income, purpose of loan, existing debts, details of security properties, your dependents, employment details.
- Login details (if using the pre-approval form) – You will need to create a user name and password to be able to access your details in the future.
How we use information about you
If you submit an enquiry or pre-approval form, the information entered by you will be collected and stored by MyRate. We will then use this information to assess your requirements and borrowing capability, and allow relevant service providers access to this information in order to process your application. These providers include our mortgage managers, property valuation experts, insurance partners and credit managers. You will be contacted by a MyRate consultant prior to your information being passed on to these partners of MyRate. We will never disclose your information to any third party without your express permission.
When you submit feedback, add a comment or ask a question via our site, you grant MyRate the right to publish this submitted information on sites operated by us. MyRate will never mention your full name or contact details.
Our commitment to your privacy
- We will never disclose your information to any third party without your consent unless compelled by law.
- We will never spam you by disclosing your email address to an unaffiliated party or sending you advertising and other unsolicited material.
- We will inform you of any relevant MyRate promotions or specials that you may be eligible for.
- You can unsubscribe from all our communications at any time.
Because the pre-approval process requires the collection private financial information, the form is sent through a Secure Socket Layer (SSL). Please click the Thawte logo at the bottom of this page to view our Thawte certificate.